A Compliance Manager is responsible for ensuring a company's policies and procedures comply with regulatory and ethical standards. Also referred to as a Compliance Specialist, these highly-analytical professionals perform regular audits, implement company policies, and design control systems.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Compliance Manager Job Description Template:
We are searching for a diligent and professional Compliance Manager to join our dynamic compliance department. You will be responsible for ensuring our business operations and procedures comply with legal regulations and internal policies.
In this position, you will perform a range of duties including evaluating all current and new compliance regulations, reviewing company processes, and leading training sessions. The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator, with in-depth knowledge of the latest industry procedures and regulations.
- Develop and implement company policies and regulations.
- Oversee all business operations relating to compliance including policies, investments, and procedures.
- Design and monitor control systems to deal with violations of legal rules and internal policies.
- Regularly assess the efficiency of control systems and recommend effective improvements.
- Review and evaluate company procedures and reports to identify hidden risks or common issues.
- Coordinate with different department managers to review all departmental compliance policies.
- Perform periodic audits on company procedures and processes.
- Lead employee training sessions on legal and compliance issues.
- Supervise compliance officers and team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Law, Business Administration or relevant field.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Compliance Officer, Compliance Manager or similar position.
- Strong knowledge of industry processes and regulations.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- An analytical mindset with excellent organizational skills.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources