Compliance Auditors work within a variety of industries to ensure that companies are adhering to all federal and state laws and regulations, as well as internal company guidelines.
When interviewing Compliance Auditors, look for candidates who demonstrate a strong working knowledge of the industry your company works in, as well as that industry's regulations and standards. Be wary of candidates who lack statistical analysis skills and objectivity.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Compliance Auditors:
1. What industry challenges do you foresee impacting the Compliance Auditor role?
Demonstrates candidates' industry knowledge and their understanding of the role.
2. In your opinion, why are internal compliance audits necessary?
Illustrates candidates' critical thinking skills and understanding of the role.
3. How would you prepare for an external compliance audit?
Showcases candidates' attention to detail and organizational skills.
4. What process would you follow if you detected fraud?
Illustrates candidates' objectivity, ability to follow industry procedures, and their analytical skills.
5. In your opinion, what makes an effective compliance program?
Demonstrates candidates' knowledge of compliance regulations and laws.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources