Interview Questions for Compensation Consultants:
1. How would you develop a compensation plan for a new position at a company?
Examines the candidate's knowledge of pay scales and the ability to perform market research.
2. How would you maintain the confidentiality of employee documents when reviewing salary structures?
Assesses the candidate's ability to work with confidential documents.
3. Can you tell us how you would go about creating an incentive plan for a newly formed company?
Tests the candidate's knowledge of relevant salary trends and pay rate research skills.
4. How do you stay up to date with changes in labor legislation?
Highlights the candidate's knowledge of labor laws and critical thinking skills.
5. How would you build good relationships with the HR department and administrative staff?
Tests the candidate's communication skills and willingness to collaborate with staff members.