Interview Questions for CNC Programmers:
1. What made you want to work as a CNC programmer?
Reveals the nature of the candidate and indicates a passion for design.
2. What skills do you think CNC programmers need to be successful?
Indicates an understanding of the position and highlights the candidate’s skill set.
3. What would you say is the most difficult part of the CNC manufacturing process?
Highlights areas of expertise and possible gaps in knowledge.
4. How would you ensure that deadlines are met when a new order comes in?
Demonstrates the candidate’s time management skills.
5. What was the most technically challenging design you produced with CNC technology?
Highlights the skills of the candidate and reveals previous work experience.