Interview Questions for Claims Processors:
1. How do you maintain high levels of accuracy in your work?
Reveals work experience and the ability to maintain a high attention to detail.
2. How do you stay up to date with state and federal regulations relevant to the insurance industry?
Shows whether the candidate keeps up with industry news and regulations.
3. How do you plan and organize your work to meet deadlines?
Reveals the candidate's work experience, organizational skills, and ability to perform under pressure.
4. How would you deal with an angry call from a client whose claim was rejected?
Shows the candidate's customer service skills.
5. Can you describe the software programs you have worked with?
Reveals how computer literate the candidate is and which software they are familiar with.