Claims Processors are also known as Claims Clerks and are responsible for handling insurance claims. Their duties include verifying information, reviewing policies, and processing claims.
When interviewing Claims Processors, the most suitable candidate will demonstrate excellent organizational and administrative skills. Avoid candidates with poor customer service skills.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Claims Processors:
1. How do you maintain high levels of accuracy in your work?
Reveals work experience and the ability to maintain a high attention to detail.
2. How do you stay up to date with state and federal regulations relevant to the insurance industry?
Shows whether the candidate keeps up with industry news and regulations.
3. How do you plan and organize your work to meet deadlines?
Reveals the candidate's work experience, organizational skills, and ability to perform under pressure.
4. How would you deal with an angry call from a client whose claim was rejected?
Shows the candidate's customer service skills.
5. Can you describe the software programs you have worked with?
Reveals how computer literate the candidate is and which software they are familiar with.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources