Interview Questions for Chief Innovation Officers:
1. What are your strategies for overcoming resistance to change amongst key decision-makers?
Reveals the candidate's ability to drive transformation at all levels of a business.
2. What are some successful transformations that you have managed in the past?
Examines the candidate's experience and knowledge of innovation and implementation.
3. What role do you think machines could play in enhancing businesses in the future?
Tests the candidate's thinking on a specific topic that is crucial to modern business innovation methods.
4. How do you keep abreast of opportunities for innovation within the market?
Explores the candidate's techniques and processes for identifying new innovations.
5. How would you go about instilling a culture of innovation within our organization?
Details the candidate's approach to creating a strategy and tests their knowledge of innovation best practices.