Interview Questions for Chancellors:
1. How would you ensure that non-academic support services are well-resourced?
Reveals the ability to fully support the institution and ensure a cohesive college or university experience for students and staff.
2. How would you explain costs and budgets to students and policymakers?
Exhibits an open communication approach to tuition fees and student loans.
3. What will you do to ensure that teaching staff are trained in teaching?
Demonstrates the desire to ensure that teaching staff are well trained and reveals the candidate's ideas on how to achieve a fully trained staff.
4. How would you measure the performance of senior staff members?
Demonstrates knowledge of key performance metrics and leadership qualities.
5. Do you have any ideas for the future expansion of this institution?
Reveals a vision as well as objectives for the institution.