Interview Questions for Carpet Cleaning Technicians:
1. What made you want to work as a carpet cleaning technician?
Reveals the candidate’s character and highlights innate skills.
2. What techniques should you use to assess the state of the floors and carpets in a home?
Reveals in-depth knowledge of cleaning assessment techniques.
3. What would you do if you could not remove a stain from a client’s carpet?
Demonstrates how the candidate deals with stressful situations and highlights communication skills.
4. What techniques should you use to maintain strong customer relations?
Demonstrates the candidate’s interpersonal and sales skills.
5. What was the most difficult cleaning job you completed in your previous work?
Reveals previous work experience and highlights pertinent skills.