Café Managers are responsible for performing all duties necessary to ensure that café operations run smoothly. They train and oversee the activities of café staff, receive deliveries, take inventory of café supplies, and enforce compliance with food health and safety regulations.
When interviewing Café Managers, the most suitable candidate will demonstrate efficiency, strong business acumen, and excellent management skills. Be wary of candidates who lack enthusiasm and have poor customer service skills.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Café Managers:
1. What is your preferred management style?
Demonstrates the candidate's industry knowledge, management skills, and experience.
2. How would you deal with staff members who refuse to follow instructions?
Demonstrates the candidate's communication, management, and leadership skills as well as experience.
3. What would you do if there were numerous complaints regarding poor customer service?
Demonstrates the candidate's communication, management, and problem-solving skills.
4. What would you do if you noticed that a particular menu item wasn’t selling well?
Demonstrates the candidate's industry knowledge, problem-solving skills, and experience.
5. What would you do if many staff members were absent on a busy day?
Demonstrates the candidate's problem-solving solving skills and ability to think under pressure.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources