Interview Questions for C# Developers:
1. Which skills are you most confident about as a developer and where do you think you fall short?
Describes the candidate’s strengths and weaknesses when it comes to working and being a developer.
2. How are your time-management skills and can you work independently?
Explores whether the candidate can work without management and if they fit the desired role.
3. What is your favorite part of the development process and why?
Highlights what the candidate enjoys most about their job and how they may fair in the position.
4. Can you tell us about any personal projects you made with C#?
Indicates the level of passion for the profession as well as creativity.
5. What was the most challenging development project that you worked on?
Reveals the candidate's working experience and highlights key skills.