Interview Questions for Butlers:
1. What preparations should be attended to before your employer arrives home from a trip abroad?
Examines the candidate's approach to their work and how they handle specific tasks.
2. How would you ensure that the household/hotel always maintains a good level of supplies?
Assesses the candidate's inventory management and multitasking skills.
3. How would you go about preparing the household for a dinner party?
Evaluates the candidate's technical and organizational skills.
4. What experience do you have in managing cleaning staff?
Highlights the candidate's staff management skills and techniques.
5. How would you describe your role within the household/hotel to others?
Examines what the candidate sees as their daily responsibilities.