Interview Questions for Butchers
1. What would you do to improve our current displays?
Proves candidates is observant and creative.
2. Describe some of the cuts you can get from a cow and how to prepare them for retail.
Demonstrates technical skills.
3. If you had a line on a busy day, how would you ensure customers were satisfied with service?
Shows task management skills.
4. What is your favorite meat dish. How would you explain how to prepare it to a customer who had never done so? What other tips might you provide?
Demonstrates job knowledge.
5. What tasks do you expect to perform as a butcher?
Reveals job expectations.