Interview Questions for Business Development Executives:
1. What has been your greatest success as a business development executive?
Highlights work experience and expertise.
2. Besides the usual avenues, where would you source potential clients?
Assesses research skills and creativity.
3. How would you persuade a prospective client who was on the fence about your offer?
Tests analytical, interpersonal, and negotiation skills.
4. How would you develop a business proposal for a layperson?
Demonstrates research and written communication skills.
5. What would you do to motivate coworkers who were performing poorly?
Assesses problem-solving, communication, and mentorship skills.