Business Development Analyst Job Description Template
We are looking for an accomplished business development analyst to improve our company's strategies and competitiveness under the supervision of our business development managers. As a business development analyst, your duties will include evaluating our operations, improving sales revenue, and building a sustainable customer base.
To be successful in this role, you should exhibit an extensive track record in business development. First-class business development analyst capitalize on lucrative business opportunities and increase market share.
Business Development Analyst Responsibilities:
- Analyzing business operations and strategies to identify new opportunities.
- Identifying cost reductions to increase sales revenue.
- Reporting findings and obtaining approval from senior management, when required.
- Adding value to product offerings to increase sales.
- Evaluating and improving sales strategies, as well as identifying new customers.
- Writing proposals and liaising with other departments to align strategies.
- Analyzing consumer behavior to meet product demand and preferences.
- Performing competitor analysis toward an increased market share.
- Implementing efficient customer communication and feedback channels.
- Identifying and negotiating sales deals that promote sustained income.
Business Development Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in business development, marketing, or similar.
- Master of business administration degree (MBA) preferred.
- Previous experience as a business development analyst in a related industry.
- Proficiency in integrated business management and CRM software, including ProWorkflow and SalesForce.
- Advanced knowledge of business development and sales strategies.
- Experience in identifying profitable business opportunities and potential clients.
- Proven ability to increase competitiveness and market share.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong customer relations.
- Competency in researching sales leads, presenting proposals, and negotiating deals.
- Ability to advise on strategic industry partnerships.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.