Interview Questions for Building Surveyors:
1. What made you want to work as a building surveyor?
Demonstrates the candidate’s nature and skill set.
2. What would you say are the primary tasks of a building surveyor?
Reveals the candidate’s understanding of the building surveyor position.
3. What information do you need from clients before you can advise them on construction designs?
Indicates building design knowledge and highlights the candidate's communication skills.
4. What techniques do you use to assess existing structures for flaws and historical relevance?
Demonstrates an understanding of inspection policies.
5. What would you do if the client changed their mind on the construction design halfway through the project?
Demonstrates the candidate’s communication skills and problem-solving abilities.