Interview Questions for Bilingual Customer Service Representatives:
1. Which of your professional endeavors has necessitated the use of both languages?
Highlights pertinent proficiency and experience.
2. Can you describe a time when you aided a disrespectful customer?
Demonstrates patience, as well as interpersonal and customer service skills.
3. How would you keep track of customer queries that still needed to be addressed?
Tests the candidate's organizational and multitasking abilities.
4. How would you describe a complex concept in layman's terms?
Assesses verbal communication.
5. If appointed, how long do you see yourself remaining in this post?
Highlights commitment and drive.