Interview Questions for Big Data Engineers:
1. Can you explain what Big Data means to you?
Shows an understanding of Big Data and its uses.
2. What scripting languages are you most familiar with?
Reveals knowledge of advanced software scripting tools.
3. What are the three main characteristics of Big Data?
Reveals a deeper understanding of Big Data.
4. What information is required before creating Big Data solutions for a company?
Demonstrates the candidate’s communication and analytical skills.
5. What Big Data systems have you created in your previous work?
Reveals previous work experience and highlights the candidate’s skills.