Interview Questions for Behavior Analysts:
1. Can you discuss the most remarkable progress you have witnessed in therapy?
Reveals the capacity to promote behavioral change.
2. At what point would you turn a patient away?
Highlights personal values and an awareness of boundaries.
3. How would you toe the line between updating families and maintaining patient confidentiality?
Assesses discretion and trustworthiness.
4. How would you store the patients' data?
Demonstrates the capacity to ensure that information remains safe and accessible to oneself.
5. Which key principles guide your personal life?
Tests suitability and alignment with the institute's values.