Interview Questions for Banquet Captains:
1. What was the largest banquet event that you managed?
Assesses the candidate's industry knowledge and experience.
2. How would you handle an incident where the server spilled a drink on a customer?
Tests the candidate's interpersonal and problem-solving skills in a stressful situation.
3. How would you estimate the amount of staff required for a banquet of 100 guests?
Examines the candidate's project management skills.
4. How would you balance tending to guests and managing the staff?
Evaluates the candidate's multitasking abilities.
5. How would you approach a new staff member who was struggling to keep up with service?
Reveals the candidate's leadership and training skills.