Audiologist Job Description Template
We are looking for a highly competent audiologist to join our medical team responsible for supporting and assisting patients who experience ear-related problems. The audiologist's responsibilities include treating patients who are physically and developmentally impaired, consulting with other medical staff to determine the appropriate treatments, and performing tests on patients.
To be successful as an audiologist, you should be up-to-date with the latest diagnostic tools, have strong interpersonal skills, be highly skilled in administering assessments and appropriate treatments, and compassionate.
- Administering tests on patients and recording results for future reference.
- Conducting auditory tests when required by a physician.
- Supplying listening devices such as hearing aids.
- Inserting listening devices according to the patients' physiological needs.
- Maintaining medical records based on evaluations.
- Consulting with other medical practitioners about the patients' needs.
- Masters or doctoral degree in audiology.
- Over 3 years' experience practicing audiology.
- Strong communication skills.
- BLS Certification.
- ASLHA Certification.