Interview Questions for Audiologists:
1. Have you ever experienced a situation when a patient wanted to return a hearing aid? How did you resolve this?
Demonstrates customer service skills, confidence in knowledge, and discretion.
2. What hearing devices are you most familiar with?
Tests knowledge of hearing devices.
3. Can you describe the process of the initial examination with patients?
Demonstrates the process and procedures of the initial exam.
4. What tools do you use to ensure the hearing aid is secured appropriately?
Reveals knowledge of tools.
5. How do you maintain a good relationship with fellow members of staff?
Tests communication skills and the ability to work with others.