Also known as Ear Specialists, Audiologists are experts in ear-related issues. Audiologists work with patients to examine hearing problems, determine and administer hearing treatment, and keep records of patients.
When interviewing Audiologists, the successful candidate should be up-to-date with the latest assessment tools, be knowledgeable on the latest research related to causes and treatment of ear related disorders, and have strong interpersonal skills. Be wary of candidates who struggle to work well within a team and lack compassion.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Audiologists:
1. Have you ever experienced a situation when a patient wanted to return a hearing aid? How did you resolve this?
Demonstrates customer service skills, confidence in knowledge, and discretion.
2. What hearing devices are you most familiar with?
Tests knowledge of hearing devices.
3. Can you describe the process of the initial examination with patients?
Demonstrates process and procedures of the initial exam.
4. What tools do you use to ensure the hearing aid is secured appropriately?
Reveals knowledge of tools.
5. How do you maintain a good relationship with fellow members of staff?
Tests communication skills and the ability to work with others.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources