An ASP.NET Developer manages and supports existing applications. ASP.NET Developers are responsible for designing applications, maintaining performance, and analyzing requirements and functionality.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
ASP.NET Developer Job Description
We are looking for an ASP.NET Developer to be responsible for designing and monitoring applications. The responsibilities of ASP.NET Developers include writing code, designing solutions for applications, and improving functionality.
To be successful as an ASP.NET Developer, you should demonstrate excellent problem-solving skills, high-quality coding skills, and an ability to manage your time efficiently. Ultimately, a top-notch ASP.NET Developer should have superior knowledge of software development, a keen eye for detail, and be able to work independently.
ASP.NET Developer Responsibilities:
- Creating top-quality applications.
- Collaborating with front-end developers.
- Ensuring that junior staff deliver according to standards.
- Improving functionality.
- Using the most updated and appropriate technologies.
- Designing and building application layers.
ASP.NET Developer Requirements:
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or similar.
- Previous experience as a Developer.
- Extensive working knowledge of coding using .NET languages (C+, VB, .NET).
- Familiarity with ASP.NET framework and SQL servers.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Strong communication skills.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources