An ASP.NET Developer supports and maintains existing applications. ASP.NET Developers work with servers and clients to develop small websites and enterprise web applications.
When interviewing ASP.NET Developers, the most suitable candidate should demonstrate attention to detail, a passion for coding, and excellent communication skills. Be wary of candidates who lack the ability to problem-solve, have poor interpersonal skills, and are behind on the latest developments in technology.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for ASP.NET Developers:
1. What are the validators in ASP.NET?
Demonstrates knowledge of ASP.NET validators.
2. What is the difference between web config and machine config?
Demonstrates knowledge of different types of config.
3. How do you handle multiple tasks at once with a tight deadline?
Demonstrates ability to prioritize and manage time efficiently.
4. Can you explain State management in ASP.NET?
Demonstrates knowledge and understanding of State management in ASP.NET.
5. Can you provide examples of web controls in ASP.NET?
Demonstrates knowledge and understanding of web controls.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources