Interview Questions for Accounts Receivable Manager:
1. How do you handle inconsistent payments from clients?
Reveals the interpersonal skills of the candidate.
2. What processes do you use to check the work of your team for accuracy?
Tests commitment towards accuracy.
3. How do you stay informed of new regulatory frameworks and legislation?
Assesses the need and ability to stay up-to-date with the latest development.
4. What will you do to ensure that your team meets its deadlines?
Examines the commitment to deadlines and the candidate’s interaction with staff members.
5. Can you share an effective method that you have used to verify a customer’s credit background and references?
Reveals the candidate’s approach to credit checks.