Accounts receivable managers are responsible for supervising a team of clerks tasked with the proper invoicing of customers and the on-time payment of invoices.
When interviewing accounts receivable managers, the most suitable candidate will be detail-oriented and have an excellent knowledge of accounting software such as Pastel or Quickbooks.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Accounts Receivable Manager:
1. How do you handle inconsistent payments from clients?
Reveals the interpersonal skills of the candidate.
2. What processes do you use to check the work of your team for accuracy?
Tests commitment towards accuracy.
3. How do you stay informed of new regulatory frameworks and legislation?
Assesses the need and ability to stay up-to-date with the latest development.
4. What will you do to ensure that your team meets their deadlines?
Examines the commitment to deadlines and the candidate’s interaction with staff members.
5. Can you share an effective method that you have used to verify a customer’s credit background and references?
Reveals the candidate’s approach to credit checks.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources