Billing Coordinators oversee the billing operations of a company. They coordinate with other departments to ensure the accuracy of invoices, correspond with clients to follow up on outstanding payments, and resolve any billing related issues.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Billing Coordinator Job Description Template
We are looking for an efficient Billing Coordinator to oversee our billing operations. The Billing Coordinator will be responsible for creating and sending invoices, tracking payment processes, keeping meticulous records, and resolving any discrepancies. You should also be able to handle client complaints and follow up on any issues relating to the billing process.
To be successful as a Billing Coordinator you should be able to multitask without compromising the accuracy of your work. An outstanding Billing Coordinator should have strong numerical aptitude and excellent customer service skills.
Billing Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Planning and supervising billing and collection operations.
- Coordinating with other departments to ensure the accuracy of billing information.
- Corresponding with clients, answering questions, and resolving issues.
- Following up on outstanding payments.
- Preparing and sending invoices.
- Maintaining and updating records.
- Creating and managing client accounts.
- Reconciling account discrepancies.
Billing Coordinator Requirements:
- High school diploma/GED.
- Degree in business administration, accounting or a related field.
- Work experience in accounting or bookkeeping.
- Efficient multitasking and time management skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and numerical skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and knowledge of accounting software.
- Working knowledge of accounting principles.
- Strong customer service skills.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources