Interview Questions for Accounts Receivable Professionals:
1. What accounting software programs are you familiar with?
Assesses the candidate's technical skills and work experience.
2. How would you ensure that you keep multiple clients' invoicing records organized?
Explores the candidate's organizational and multitasking abilities.
3. What techniques do you use to negotiate better payment terms with a client?
Evaluates the candidate's communication abilities and negotiation skills.
4. How would you manage a client who is behind on a payment?
Examines the candidate's interpersonal skills and conflict resolution abilities.
5. What methods do you use to identify and resolve account discrepancies?
Reveals more of the candidate's experience, attention to detail, and problem-solving skills.