Interview Questions for Accounting Supervisors:
1. How do you keep abreast of the latest developments in accounting legislation?
Demonstrates the candidate's industry knowledge, commitment to the job, and experience.
2. What financial data would you need to prepare an annual budget?
Demonstrates the candidate's industry knowledge, analytical skills, and experience.
3. How would you go about explaining a complicated accounting process to a junior employee?
Demonstrates the candidate's knowledge of accounting principles and practices as well as communication skills.
4. What would you do if a junior employee repeatedly made the same accounting errors?
Demonstrates the candidate's communication and management skills.
5. What would you do if a long-standing staff member was resistant to a change in accounting software?
Demonstrates the candidate's communication, problem-solving, and leadership skills.