Interview Questions for Accounting Administrators:
1. How would you explain a discrepancy in a submitted tax form to management?
Highlights the candidate's ability to relay complex financial data to personnel.
2. What has been the toughest challenge you've had to solve during your career?
Reveals the candidate's analytical skills and knowledge of best accounting practices.
3. What methods do you use to check that financial data is accurate?
Assesses the candidate's technical skills and attention to detail.
4. How would you go about revising or improving an accounting process within a team?
Demonstrates the candidate's ability to collaborate with team members, as well as their knowledge of accounting processes.
5. Can you describe a time when you successfully handled a customer service issue?
Examines the candidate's interpersonal and problem-solving skills.