Interview Questions for 3D Artists:
1. Describe a complex graphic you designed. How did you overcome any issues?
Illustrates candidates' work history as well as their troubleshooting and creative thinking abilities.
2. What is the most recent creative hardware you used? How did it affect your work?
Demonstrates candidates' current industry knowledge and their ability to adapt to and use new technology in their design process.
3. What would you do if you totally disagreed with a client on a creative concept?
Shows candidates' problem-solving, communication, and collaboration skills.
4. What software would you use to complete a character design and why?
Demonstrates candidates' knowledge of industry-specific software.
5. In your opinion, what is a key factor in designing a realistic 3D environment?
Illustrates candidates' critical thinking skills as well as their industry knowledge and experience.