Interview Questions for XML Developers:
1. In your opinion, which application types will benefit from using XML?
Highlights the candidate's knowledge and experience of XML-related programming.
2. Which XML development information do you routinely document?
Tests the candidate's experience in documenting pertinent XML development information, including stages, processes, XML schema definitions, rules, and standards.
3. Can you explain how you stay informed of advancements in XML development?
Evaluates the candidate's knowledge of available resources and their ability to stay abreast of the latest trends, technologies, and programming languages used in XML development.
4. What was your most challenging XML project and what did you learn from it?
Reveals the candidate's XML development knowledge and experience, as well as their communication and problem-solving skills.
5. Can you describe your approach to parsing XML documents?
Demonstrates the candidate's knowledge of non-validating or validating parsers and their ability to prevent errors.