Interview Questions for Wood Finishers:
1. What skills do you think wood finishers need to be successful?
Reveals an understanding of the role and highlights the candidate’s skills.
2. What techniques do you use to analyze the health and structure of wood?
Demonstrates the candidate’s knowledge of woodworking.
3. How do you deal with clients who don’t know what they want?
Demonstrates the candidate’s communication skills.
4. Have you ever finished a product the client was not happy with? Why was the client not happy?
Demonstrates honesty and highlights the candidate’s problem-solving skills.
5. What was the most difficult restoration and finishing job you completed in your previous work?
Reveals previous work experience and highlights the candidate’s skills.