Wealth Management Associate Job Description Template
We are looking for a Wealth Management Associate to assist the Wealth Manager and clients with investments and other financial endeavors. Wealth Management Associate's responsibilities include client relations and handling queries.
To be successful as a Wealth Management Associate, you should have a great product and investment knowledge and understand complex financial information. Ultimately, a top-notch Wealth Management Associate should cultivate client relationships and have excellent attention to detail.
Wealth Management Associate Responsibilities:
- Researching market trends and assisting with the development of investment plans in collaboration with Wealth Managers
- Managing relationships with clients on behalf of Wealth Managers.
- Providing support on products and services to Wealth Managers and clients.
- Resolving issues and concerns of clients with input from the Wealth Manager.
- Completing and submitting investment-related documents, including applications and withdrawal forms.
- Compiling customized investment presentations for potential and existing clients.
- Analyzing financial statements and market trends and compiling reports for Wealth Managers and clients.
- Performing day-to-day administrative tasks such as responding to client emails and requests.
Wealth Management Associate Requirements:
- A degree in Finance, Economics, Management, or related field.
- At least 5 year's experience in the financial service industry.
- CFP and CFA certification will be advantageous.
- Analytical thinking skills.
- Ability to grasp and interpret complex financial and investment-related information.
- Extensive knowledge of financial investment, tax, and financial planning.
- Strong mathematical skills.
- Self-motivated and confident with strong work ethics.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint and great presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently.