Wealth Management Associate Job Description Template
We are looking for a wealth management associate to assist the wealth manager and our clients with investments and other financial endeavors. Your responsibilities will include client relations and handling queries.
To be successful as a wealth management associate, you should have great product and investment knowledge and an understanding of complex financial information. Ultimately, a top-notch wealth management associate should cultivate client relationships and have excellent attention to detail.
Wealth Management Associate Responsibilities:
- Researching market trends and assisting with the development of investment plans in collaboration with the wealth manager.
- Managing relationships with clients on behalf of the wealth manager.
- Providing support on products and services to the wealth manager and our clients.
- Resolving the issues and concerns of clients with input from the wealth manager.
- Completing and submitting investment-related documents, including applications and withdrawal forms.
- Compiling customized investment presentations for potential and existing clients.
- Analyzing financial statements and market trends, and compiling reports for the wealth manager and clients.
- Performing day-to-day administrative tasks, such as responding to client emails and requests.
Wealth Management Associate Requirements:
- A degree in finance, economics, management, or a related field.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in the financial services industry.
- CFP and CFA certification will be advantageous.
- Analytical thinking skills.
- Ability to grasp and interpret complex financial and investment-related information.
- Extensive knowledge of financial investment, tax, and financial planning.
- Strong mathematical skills.
- Self-motivated and confident with strong work ethics.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint, and great presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently.