Warehouse Drivers cart merchandise from sizable storage facilities to customers. Warehouse Drivers also fetch incorrect, defective, and otherwise inappropriate products from these customers.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Warehouse Driver Job Description Template
We are searching for a physically agile Warehouse Driver to fulfill time-sensitive delivery duties. The Warehouse Driver should inspect assigned route sheets, gather requisite merchandise, and then load the delivery vehicle. You should subsequently cart orders to our customers.
To ensure success as a Warehouse Driver, you should be familiar with pertinent vehicle weight restrictions. A remarkable Warehouse Driver will inform clients of predictable delays.
Warehouse Driver Responsibilities:
- Reviewing route sheets to establish your daily delivery quotas.
- Proposing alterations to route sheets, where applicable.
- Inspecting invoices to ascertain all stock requirements.
- Loading merchandise thoughtfully to facilitate quick access.
- Carting pertinent stock to our customers.
- Collecting defective and otherwise ill-suited merchandise.
- Collaborating with Drivers' Assistants to unload stock.
- Issuing customers with dated delivery notes.
Warehouse Driver Requirements:
- High school diploma.
- Demonstrable, varied experience as a Warehouse Driver.
- Commercial driver's license.
- Unsoiled driving history.
- Knowledgeable about relevant vehicle weight restrictions.
- Impeccable coordination techniques.
- Customer-oriented, communicative, and efficient.
- Physically strong.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources