Also known as a producer, video producers are responsible for planning and executing successful video projects. Video producers oversee all aspects of production from scriptwriting to editing recorded footage.
When interviewing video producers, the successful candidate should have excellent time management skills and the ability to manage a large number of projects. Be wary of candidates with little practical experience in the film industry.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Video Producers:
1. How do you prioritize various tasks in the production process?
Tests the candidate's ability to manage all aspects of a production.
2. What is your process for scheduling a shoot?
Demonstrates the candidate's time management skills.
3. Which editing programs have you worked with in the past?
Shows the candidate's working knowledge of editing software.
4. Can you describe how you would tell a crew member that they have made an error?
Tests the candidate's managerial and interpersonal skills.
5. How would you respond if a crew member was late for a shoot or submission?
Demonstrates whether a candidate can judge the importance of maintaining a tight schedule.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources