Interview Questions for Video Producers:
1. How do you prioritize various tasks in the production process?
Tests the candidate's ability to manage all aspects of a production.
2. What is your process for scheduling a video shoot?
Demonstrates the candidate's time management skills.
3. Which editing programs have you worked with in the past?
Shows the candidate's working knowledge of editing software.
4. Can you describe how you would tell a crew member that they have made an error?
Tests the candidate's managerial and interpersonal skills.
5. How would you respond if a crew member was late for a shoot or submission?
Demonstrates whether a candidate can judge the importance of maintaining a tight schedule.