Treasury Analyst Job Description Template
We are seeking a detail-oriented treasury analyst to manage and analyze the financial activities of our business. In this role, you will be required to analyze and interpret financial data, prepare treasury reports and analytical documents, generate financial forecasts, and develop effective cash and asset management strategies.
To be a successful treasury analyst, you should demonstrate attention to detail and be proficient in financial analytics software. A skilled treasury analyst should be able to produce accurate financial forecasts and implement effective strategies that ensure the organization's profitability.
Treasury Analyst Responsibilities:
- Overseeing day-to-day financial activities.
- Documenting transactions and updating ledgers and the financials database.
- Analyzing and interpreting financial data.
- Preparing financial forecasts such as revenue, expenses, and loan estimations.
- Developing cash management, investment, and risk mitigation strategies.
- Providing financial advice on investments, loans, and liabilities.
- Preparing and presenting regular treasury reports, budgets, financial documents, and strategies to management.
- Implementing financial policies and procedures.
- Maintaining financial management systems.
- Ensuring that the organization is in compliance with all financial and legal regulations.
Treasury Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, economics, or a similar field.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience as a treasury analyst.
- CTP or CFA is preferred.
- Experience with financial management systems, such as Hyperion, GTreasury, and Quickbooks.
- Good computer skills with programs such as MS Excel, Access, and Power BI.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong financial and mathematic abilities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong time management and organizational abilities.