Interview Questions for Transfer Agents:
1. What skills do you think transfer agents need to be successful?
Reveals the candidate's understanding of what the position entails.
2. How would you define success in your position?
Demonstrates the candidate's nature and previous work experience.
3. Can you tell us more about your professional background?
Candidate imparts educational background, experience, and level of skill.
4. What techniques would you use to evaluate stock before a major purchase?
Reveals knowledge of securities and stock trading.
5. How do you ensure accuracy in maintaining client records?
The candidate should be detail-orientated and highly analytical.