Interview Questions for Tow Truck Operators:
1. What made you want to work as a tow truck operator?
Reveals the candidate’s personality and passion for the service industry.
2. What methods do you use to diagnose problems with a vehicle that has broken down?
Demonstrates the candidate’s knowledge of industry best practices.
3. How do you deal with emotionally unstable clients?
Highlights the candidate’s interpersonal skills and their ability to deal with stressful situations.
4. What was the most complex roadside repair you have performed?
Demonstrates the extent of the candidate’s knowledge and skills.
5. What would you say is the most difficult part of being a tow truck operator?
Highlights potential problem areas.