Technical Sales Executives are skilled sales personnel who specialize in scientific or technological products. The role of a Technical Sales Executive is to promote and sell company products by demonstrating the advanced technical functions of the product as well as its uses and benefits.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Technical Sales Executive Job Description Template
We are looking for an enthusiastic Technical Sales Executive to join our growing sales team. In this role, you will be required to source new customers and business contacts, demonstrate the technical features of our products, drive sales, and maintain strong customer relations.
To ensure success as a Technical Sales Executive, you should have strong knowledge of technical and scientific products, a passion for sales, and the ability to travel. Ultimately, a top-class Technical Sales Executive drives business by understanding the needs of the client and providing them with the right product choices.
Technical Sales Executive Responsibilities:
- Sourcing potential new customers.
- Maintaining regular contact with existing customers.
- Traveling to the customer's location to talk about our product range.
- Demonstrating the technical features and benefits of our products.
- Advising customers on technology upgrades and related products.
- Composing tender documents and customer proposals.
- Generating purchase orders and sales receipts.
- Maintaining strong customer relations.
- Attending product training courses and seminars.
- Meeting sales targets.
Technical Sales Executive Requirements:
- Master’s degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Previous experience as a Sales Executive.
- Strong knowledge of scientific and technical products.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Professional and friendly demeanor.
- Strong communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of computer systems and Office Software.
- Ability to meet sales and commission targets.
- Ability to travel.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources