Interview Questions for Technical Sales Executives:
1. Why did you want to work in Technical Sales?
Reveals the candidate’s character and skill set.
2. What techniques do you use to source new customers?
Reveals more about the candidate’s sales skills.
3. How do you stay up to date with the latest technologies?
Indicates the candidate’s willingness to improve their technical knowledge.
4. Can you tell me about a time you lost a sale? What happened?
Reveals honesty and an understanding of the sales process.
5. How do you maintain your customer base?
Demonstrates the candidate’s relationship skills.