Interview Questions for Talent Directors:
1. Which candidate management software do you use?
Highlights the candidate's organizational and technical skills.
2. What resources do you use to find talented candidates?
Indicates the candidate's networking abilities and resourcefulness.
3. If a brilliant actor refuses to comply with instructions or deviates from the script, how do you deal with it?
Demonstrates the candidate's conflict-resolution skills and ability to deal with difficult people.
4. What steps do you take to retain excellent employees who work for you?
Assesses the candidate's understanding of the role human resources play in maintaining good relationships with employees.
5. How do you ensure that you are up to date on cultural events nationally and internationally?
Establishes the candidate's drive to acquire first-hand, updated knowledge about the entertainment industry.