Interview Questions for Subject Matter Experts:
1. How do you determine the functionalities that technical solutions should offer?
Demonstrates knowledge, as well as how comprehensive and inclusive the candidate's approach is.
2. Which part of a software development cycle is usually the most challenging?
Determines the candidate's knowledge and experience of software development cycles.
3. What strategy have you found works the best to guide software developers?
Tests the candidate's experience and reveals how effective their communication with software developers is.
4. Can you describe your steps to ensure end-user proficiency with new software?
Evaluates the candidate's experience in training, and reveals whether the steps described meet expectations.
5. How do you stay up to date with the latest trends in the industry?
Assesses the candidate's ability to stay informed about the industry that they contribute their expertise to.