Interview Questions for Social Media Designers:
1. What metrics do you use when measuring campaign success?
Demonstrates knowledge of measuring campaign success.
2. Which tools do you find most useful in managing social media channels?
Demonstrates knowledge of social media management tools.
3. What is the most successful campaign you have worked on?
Reveals experience in running successful campaigns.
4. Have you tried any social media experiments in your previous campaigns?
Shows the ability to experiment, as well as creativity.
5. What do you think about our social media presence?
Reveals knowledge of the company and provides insight into social media management.