Showroom Manager Job Description Template
We are searching for a persuasive showroom manager to set and smash our sales targets. To achieve these objectives, the showroom manager will be required to oversee the design of the showroom, coach and mentor employees, and monitor inventory. As an expert in sales techniques, you will also be required to attract and secure business.
To ensure success as a showroom manager, you should ensure the maintenance of processes that work, and the reinvention of procedures that impede sales. Ultimately, a fantastic showroom manager will liaise with our team of marketing specialists to ensure that our company is a preferred provider within the target audience.
Showroom Manager Responsibilities:
- Studying the features of all products on offer.
- Arranging stock in a manner that is both visually appealing and allows ease of movement.
- Ensuring that test models are set up and in outstanding condition.
- Training staff in effective sales and communication strategies.
- Supervising the use of test models to prevent damage.
- Negotiating prices and payment plans, and then closing sales.
- Advising Purchasers on items which ought to be restocked or removed from the catalog.
- Resolving strain and conflict between staff to promote a jovial and productive workplace.
- Documenting sales and rewarding employees for these accordingly.
Showroom Manager Requirements:
- Prior experience as a showroom manager, ideally at a similar company.
- Extensive experience selling comparable products.
- Degree in Marketing or similar is highly advantageous.
- Ability to design and create spaces that are engaging and welcoming.
- Capacity to convince stubborn and indecisive clients to make purchases.
- Top-notch training and mentoring skills.
- Outstanding teamwork, communication, and arbitration abilities.
- Excellent written skills.