Interview Questions for Senior Systems Engineers:
1. What types of computer systems have you managed before?
Assesses the candidate's work experience.
2. What database management software do you prefer and why?
Evaluates the candidate's technical knowledge and proficiency.
3. What criteria do you focus on when assessing the efficiency of a network system?
Examines the candidate's analytical thinking abilities.
4. What methods do you use to train junior engineers on new computer systems?
Explores the candidate's leadership and communication skills.
5. What was the most challenging technical issue that you were able to resolve?
Reveals the candidate's experience, strengths, and problem-solving abilities.