Interview Questions for Salon Coordinators:
1. What types of salons have you worked in before?
Assesses the candidate's work experience.
2. Which POS software are you familiar with?
Examines the candidate's technical abilities and experience.
3. Which tools do you use to manage supply inventory?
Explores the candidate's organizational skills and technological proficiency.
4. How would you deal with a dissatisfied customer?
Evaluates the candidate's conflict-resolution and customer service skills.
5. How would you balance your customer service and administrative duties?
Reveals the candidate's multi-tasking abilities.