Interview Questions for Salesforce Project Managers:
1. What strategies do you use to ensure that a project's financial constraints are adhered to?
Describes the candidate's project management expertise and skills.
2. What criteria would you look at when hiring a Salesforce developer?
Explains the candidate's process for hiring and leveraging skills in their projects.
3. What are some project management tools you use in your work?
Explores the candidate's understanding of project management tools and methods.
4. What past Salesforce projects are you particularly proud of managing?
Highlights the candidate's experience as a Salesforce project manager.
5. What steps would you take if the tech lead on your project left midway through?
Tests the candidate's ability to maintain productivity caused by disruption.