Interview Questions for Sales and Marketing Executives:
1. What marketing techniques are you most familiar with?
Reveals areas of marketing expertise and highlights any gaps in knowledge.
2. How do you assess the impact of a marketing campaign?
Reveals knowledge about marketing studies.
3. How do you maintain good relationships with your customers?
Highlights the candidate’s interpersonal skills.
4. What information is most useful when designing sales strategies?
Demonstrates the candidate’s knowledge of sales practices.
5. What innovative marketing strategies have you developed in the past?
Highlights the candidate’s skills and previous work experience.