Sales Assistants work in retail, assisting customers and packing shelves.
Sales Assistant Job Description Template
We are looking for a friendly and energetic Sales Assistant to greet customers, answer any queries and assist with finding the requested stock. The Sales Assistant is also responsible for repacking shelves and ensuring that the store is clean.
To be successful as a Sales Assistant you must have excellent customer service skills. A good Sales Assistant remains calm when dealing with difficult customers and elevates complaints to the manager where needed.
Sales Assistant Responsibilities:
- Greet customers.
- Answer customers' questions.
- Look for stock requested by customers.
- Keep the stock room organized.
- Pack shelves neatly.
- Create attractive displays.
- Elevate customer complaints to the manager.
Sales Assistant Requirements:
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Friendly disposition.
- Flexible work hours.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to remain calm and professional with difficult customers.
- Ability to work well in a team.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources