Interview Questions for Resource Managers:
1. Can you explain your approach to assigning personnel to a project?
Demonstrates the candidate's knowledge and experience in allocating suitable personnel.
2. What information do you typically require from project managers to hire staff?
Tests the candidate's experience and reveals whether they consider relevant factors when hiring staff.
3. How would you go about investigating a suspicious overtime payment claim?
Evaluates the candidate's knowledge and problem-solving skills, as well as their ability to mitigate resource management challenges.
4. Can you describe a time when you've faced a major personnel challenge?
Reveals the candidate's experience and approach to resolving challenges.
5. Which software have you found works best for resource management? Why?
Highlights the candidate's knowledge and experience of industry-related software.